The Meditation Garden

April 26, 1999

 

 

The Meditation Garden was built in “Christ St. Paul’s cemetery” on Chapel Rd. Hollywood, SC. by St. Paul’s garden club members and dedicated on April 25, 1999.  This is one of our club’s ongoing garden projects.  This special peaceful and beautiful garden draws cemetery visitors to reflect and rest for a moment.  The cemetery is a historic place, with lovely old live oak trees, watching over family members with deep roots in the community.

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

Please reload

Federated: 1932 

39 members

​Co-Presidents - Jess Charters / Mellie Troia

First Vice-Presidents – Connie Puckett   

Second Vice-President- Jeanne Stacy

Secretary- Marsha Blandenburg

Treasurer- Fran Dionne

Parliamentarian & Advisor – Etta June Williams, Ginny King

St Paul’s Garden Club PO Box 1287, Hollywood, SC 29449

©2017  St. Pauls Garden Club